Who is Rich J anyway

My photo
Trials and tribulations of following interests when getting 'past it'.

Tuesday 16 August 2016

HALO scenarios for the starter set...



I did a couple of scenarios based on the forces out of the starter set. Mainly because I wanted to play out a couple of the missions I had done in Halo Guardians. Also the fact that the starter is 3/4 of a normal force means that you sometimes run out of troops when doing the missions as is from the core rule book.

I make no pretence that the scenarios are any good, but we had a bit of fun playing them. The Breakthrough mission is not particularly balanced - you need good play and luck, which is why it is suggested swapping sides and playing it twice  :)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0bW7KlaLg-DS25aS2NRdUw4VjA

No comments:

Post a Comment